A couple of weeks ago, I put out a challenge to you TSP follwers. If you sussy someone, I’ll send you a tshirt.
And after a little prodding, the sussies started rolling in…
- The first taker was Bethany. She loaded up the vending machine at her school with change so that the next buyers would get something for free. She did this multiple times!
- Martha bought drinks for the first 3 people who ordered them on her Delta flight. As a frequent traveler, I wish I was on that flight!
- Jake bought Yats (a delicious Cajun cuisine) for the person behind him in line. He does this weekly.
- Bri, who was surprised with a free coffee paid for by the person in front of her at the Starbucks drive-thru, paid it forward and bought the next person in line their coffee.
- @bgkahuna Helped a man find his way “Last night while working, an older man looked lost. I asked if he needed assistance. He became confused because he missed the Keystone exit off of 31 on the north side. I explained to him that it hard to find that exit because it’s under construction and not well marked. He was from out of town and mentioned he had a friend who loved in Carmel. I offered to look the friend up on the white pages. We found two people with similar names. I wrote down their numbers and he went on his way. This was in my twelfth hour of working that day. I was busy and didn’t get home until ten that night. But, it took a couple of minutes to help this man. It doesn’t take much to sussy.”
- David, who is president of Hindostone Products, is going to make us up some cool TSP coasters that we can give out! He sussied The Sussy Project!
- Natalie bought lunch for a coworker and brought it back for him since he was stuck at the office!
- And Amy, founder of Oliver’s Friends and owner of a residential cleaning service, donates 3 hours of cleaning services for 5 months to families dealing with Spinal Muscular Atrophy.
- And let’s not forget Premiere Advertising who donated the tee shirts to begin with.
Everyone listed above is getting a tee! But we have many more to hand out. Please let these stories inspire you to sussy someone. Email us and tell us all about it (email@example.com).
I promise you….you will feel better after surprising someone with kindness.